Selasa, 09 Maret 2021

Lagu You Look So Beautiful In White

Westlife - My Love Westlife - I Lay My Love On You. C G Not sure if you know this Am G But when we first met F C F G I got so nervous I couldnt speak C G In that very moment Am G Ive found the one and F C F G My life had found its missing piece C G So as long as I live Ill love you Am G Will have and hold you F C G You look so beautiful in white C G And from now to my very last breath Am G This day Ill cherish F C G You look so beautiful in.


Beautiful In White Westlife Lirik Lagu Lagu Lirik

The duration of song is 0352.

Lagu you look so beautiful in white. Beautiful in White is a song recorded by Irish singer-songwriter Shane Filan from his third studio album Love Always 2017. The track was originally written by Savan Kotecha and Arnthor Birgisson for a then-upcoming album of Filans band Westlife. You look so beautiful in white Tonight And if a daughters What our future holds I hope she has your eyes Finds love like you and I did yeah But when she falls in love well let her go Ill walk.

G So as long as I live Ill love you Am G Will have and hold you F C G Gsus4 G You look so beautiful in white C G And from now to my very last breath Am G This day Ill cherish F C G Gsus4 G You look so beautiful in white D A Tonight Bm A oooh oh Bm. Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldnt speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing piece So as long as I live Ill love you Will have and hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now to my very. Shane FilanNot sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldnt speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing piece So as long as I live I love you Will heaven hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now to my very last breath This day Ill cherish You look so beautiful in white Tonight.

You look so beautiful in whitetonight. But I love this song so much I couldnt help it lol. BEAUTIFUL IN WHITE - Shane Filan Westlife - Im in LOVE with this song since the first time I heard it.

WILL HAVE AND HOLD YOU sorry I wrote these by earOne of Westlifes unreleased songs -. The correct lyrics in the chorus are. Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldnt speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing piece So as long as I live Ill love you Will have and hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now to my very.

Listen to Beautiful In White - Shane Filan MP3 320kbps by iQueenix np on SoundCloud. Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldnt speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its Missing piece So as long as I live I love you Will have and hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now til my very. Not sure if you know this But when we first met I got so nervous I couldnt speak In that very moment I found the one and My life had found its missing piece So as long as I live I love you Will heaven hold you You look so beautiful in white And from now to my very.

Facebook Twitter Chord Beautiful In White - Shane Filan Westlife Chord Kunci Gitar Terkait. Beautiful In White song from the album Love Always is released on Sep 2017. You look so beautiful in white So beautiful in white Tonight And if a daughters what our future holds I hope she has your eyes Finds love like you and I did Yeah I wish she falls in love and Ill let her go Ill walk her down the aisle Shell look so beautiful in white.

The perfect wedding song. Im not an expert in finding the exact chords. This song is sung by Shane Filan.

Beautiful in White By Shane Filan Intro C G Am G F C G Verse C G Not sure if you know this F C But when we first met F C I got so nervous F G I couldnt speak Pre-Chorus C G F C In tha We have an official Beautiful In White tab made by UG professional guitarists.